Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I could win a dream vacation TODAY with your help! TIED for 1st place!

This is it.  Today is the final day to vote and I am tied for 1ST place - AGAIN!!!  Every single vote is crucial!   A single vote could make the difference between my family winning this amazing vacation or sitting another year at home dreaming... PLEASE HELP US MAKE OUR DREAM A REALITY!! 

Vote on the link below.  You do not need to provide any information.  You do not need to allow FB access, its so simple!!  It seriously takes 3 seconds!  Please vote for TINA S. with Kaila Grace swimming in daddy's pick up.  The picture below is the one I submitted.  You cant miss it.  There are only 7 finalists!  (out of over 7200 entries!) If you can find it in your heart to re post this on your blog and/or FB page I would be forever indebted to you!  This contest ends tonight at 11:59 PM EST.  Thank you for your help and votes!! 



2 comments:

  1. Voted again today and sent out a Tweet to my follower. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH thanks so much!!! I wish I understood Twitter! lol

    ReplyDelete