Monday, July 26, 2010

oh joy... day 1 of detox!

No, not alchohol detox!!  I am starting my 4 week cleansing today.  I have been cheating a little on giving up all meat and dairy and today I will purge my system.  80 ozs of water a day and cleasing fruits and vegetables.  My 2 biggest problems are coffee and alcohol.  I will never be able to give either up.  But I am cutting back on the coffee to 2 cups a day.  I dont mind not drinking alcohol really, but when I do want it I will drink it.  I live 50 miles from New Orleans... thats what we do here we party :)


so I found this recipe I will make up this morning and drink all day.  Today I am fasting.  Water only.  I have decided Every Monday I will fast to clean the toxins of the weekend!!  Lord knows I accumulate many toxins Friday through Sunday!! 


The Master Cleanser Formula

• 2 Tbs. fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice

• 1-2 Tbs. pure 100% maple syrup, honey or stevia to taste

• 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper

• 8 oz. pure water

  wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment