Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Insomnia...

This insomnia is killing me.  What I wouldnt do to be able to sleep til 5:30 again. 

I am cleaning a house today and then off the rest of the week.  I hope I can get a few great buys for Christmas.  I am planning to go to RA to pick up a few gifts.  Pooh MUST have her Pillow Pet and I FINALLY made it to the gold level and can get it for 20% off!!!  WOO HOO!!! 

There are just no Black Friday ads jumping out at me this year.  Maybe if I see them in real life print it will do something for me.  Reading it online isnt. 

I am happy its just us this year for Thanksgiving.  I am just not in the mood to be surrounded by people.  I have been slipping into an anti social mode for quite some time and part of me likes it.  I know Sam is getting tired of it.  He is very social, I just cant get back into it.  Even a day at the movie theater just seems like too much some days!  But I think the longer I hide out in this cave the harder it is to get back out there.  I need to stop hiding and go back into the real world, outside of Walmart and Rite Aid that is. 

My early New Years Resolution is to accept invitations to social events more and get out of the house to enjoy life more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment