Friday, November 5, 2010

OHHH what a week... $0.16 Philly Cream Cheese!!

ok, I have had a crazy week and have not had time to post.  First, my daughter broke her wrist Monday night... that pretty much sums up my week.  Dr visits and lots of catering to her.  Cleaned 3 houses and just seemed to be always running around.  But I went to Rite Aid and Walmart today.  I spent all my + ups!!  I dont know why really I just did.  I didnt really need anything except milk and tea (cheaper than Walmart, but I felt like spending them and starting over so I bought all the candles they had on the clearance table (8 total) and 6 Pantenes and 2 Fantastic cleaners.  Spent like $2.80ish OOP and all my plus ups.  $15 in the first transaction and the $7 I earned in the first transaction I used in transaction #2. 

Then I went to Walmart and spent $17 and saved $25 using only coupons because the paper I picked up Wednesday night had no ads in it so I couldnt price match!!!  ughhhh  I forgot to pick up a paper and at like 8 pm ran to the corner market ... empty.  Went all over town and not a paper to be found.  Finally at my 9th stop there was one paper left in the box.  The one they use in the window... I got it and went home, no ads in it.  Just my luck. 

So my Walmart had Philly cream cheese marked down to $1.16!!!  I had 2 $5 off 5 Kraft product coupons in my binder.  I got 7 cream cheese and 3 bags of shredded cheese!! 

Today I spent $19.90 OOP and saved $80.26.  Pretty significant savings!!!  I was happy, just bummed I have no + ups to start out with next week.  Time to look at the ad and get creative! 

its hard to see all I got in this picture here is the list all for $19.90 :


7 Philly cream cheese
3 packs of Kraft shredded cheese
1 milk
1 tea
3 Pantene Shampoos
3 Pantene Conditioners
2 Renuzit cone air fresheners
8 candles
2 Fantastic cleaners
2 packs pepperoni
2 coffee mate creamers
2 bell peppers
6 bananas
5 Pillsbury crescent rolls
1 lb of coffee

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, I noticed you hadn't posted in a while. I hope everything is ok for you and your family.

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the inspirational post you put on MBC. New follower! Follow me back when you get a sec.
    Carrie
    the5thgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet Debby! I have been busy. The family is great, but between cleaning houses and running my own house I have just wore myself down!

    I have a couple trips to post and saved almost $700 from 2 Rite Aid trips and 1 grocery trip!! But I have been doing so much online Christmas shopping I am sick of the computer and dont feel like posting on here lol

    I will catch up soon and get back in the groove of things soon! ;) Thanks for checking in on me

    ReplyDelete