Sunday, November 28, 2010

Time for an intervention

Trip #2 today.

I was told this afternoon by my favorite cashier that there will be a special sale every week til Christmas from Thursday - Saturday.  Wow... double the work and savings!!!

ok, so here is trip number 2 today.  It was done in one transaction.  I didnt bring my coupon book with me this morning and there were Olay body lotions 50% off. Paired with that great $5 off wyb Olay & Secret coupon, it was a money maker for me! (love those little travel size deodorants to give the girls to put in their purse!!)

‎5 Olay Body Lotions (on clearance 50% 0ff)

5 travel size Secret deodorants

3 Oral B toothbrushes

1 Crest 3d White toothpaste

2 bags of Dove Peppermint bark chocolates


I got the chocolates because I had way too much overage with my coupons and they wont give cash back, I had to get like $6 to fill in for my coupons!


-$0.92 + $2.30 tax = $1.38 OOP
saved $70.46

I did not use any + ups and I made 1 + up so really it was like paying $0.38 for everything!!!

This morning I had no + UPS at all.  Now I have $16 and I only spent (including tax) $15.26.  So everything really was free today.  Amazing, truly amazing!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment