Saturday, January 8, 2011

Walgreens run...

So I discovered this new fun way to shop at Walgreens.  It's called "Last Chance"!  Thursday I went to have my ink cartridges filled and saw all these stickers that said "last chance" on them.  I didnt have any coupons that matched up to the few things I bought, but I thought to myself  hmmm if I can hit these last chance deals and matchup some coupons with them that would be awesome!!  So I headed over to the nearest Walgreens tonight to see if I could do some damage! 

heres my trip

1 - 25 oz Pantene shampoo - $1.79
Pantene hairspray - $1.19
Garnier hair gel - $1.09
2 Cover Girl tinted moisturizers BOGO 50% off - $1.99 + $0.99 = $2.98

coupons used
$2.50 off 2 Covergirl
$3.00 off 2 Pantene (adjusted to $2.98)
$1 off Garnier
$0.49 + $0.57 tax = $1.06 OOP
saved $30.48

At Walgreens ... wow. I found a new way to shop at Walgreens! :) I am pretty excited ... now to find out when they change their deals up??  I just hate using their RR.  I get all flustered when I find out I have broken their rules lol ... I suppose I could go in buy something get a RR and turn around and use it on my last chance deals lol

No comments:

Post a Comment