Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Ok so I typed up this whole long blog entry and lost it on Sunday.  I was so upset I seriously was thinking of quitting the blogging lol.  But tonight on another BIG blog this lady tells me she ENJOYS my blog!!  OMG someone actually reads it???  ok, so maybe I will start up again... but its past my bedtime, so not tonight! 

BUT... for Debby and anyone else wondering ....

BHS STEPPERS WON STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IN JAZZ AND KICK!!!!  AND TOOK OVERALL GRAND CHAMPIONS FOR 4A! 

it was an amazing night!  over 3500 dancers there and I can say I enjoyed almost every single dance.  I am so happy I was there to share it with my daughter!  Then we went to Taco Bell Drive thru and got $13 worth of garbage food and sat in the hotel room pigging out.  It was priceless!! 



2 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad you're back. And congrats to your daughter and the entire team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Debby!! I got some good "last chance" buys at Walgreens yesterday ... didnt post it but saved $36 on some Tresemme products! They were $1.XX each!! I am going to start posting my deals starting this weekend again! Also Rouses (a local grocery chain) had pork chops at $1 a lb! Bought 15 lbs lol :)

    ReplyDelete