Sunday, October 3, 2010

Disappointing Rite Aid week?

Am I missing something or am I going to take a hiatus from Rite Aid this week?  Please let me know if I am missing something in the short ad this week.  I am just not feeling it.  The only thing jumping out at me is the Kellogg cereal deal.  Unfortunately, my Rite Aid seems to skimp out on their choice of cereals on special.  I will probably go ahead and get the 5 boxes, which will be gone in about 5 days in my house :)  So, 5/$10 with coupons would be 5 for $4.90 with a $2 + up back making it like 5 boxes for $2.90 which is really awesome.  I am going to skip the Nivea lip care because Walgreens has it onsale for $0.99 and with my $1 off coupons I have on stock I can get 5 for free without paying the cash OOP to earn the free ones at Rite Aid after + up is applied.  I prefer to keep my cash in my purse.  The Cottonelle toilet paper is a good buy too I just hate trading in all my + ups and getting so few back.  I looked through my coupons and I am thinking my $1 off cottonelle coupon must have expired because its not in there!   ughhh  I will search a little more.  I will also see if I can find some high $$$ Neutrogena coupons since they are BOGO 50% off and if you buy 4 you get a $5 + up, but without some really great coupons it may be an average deal.  I am just not running out the door this morning like I usually do.  Oh well even Rite Aid needs a break from giving away so much free stuff the past month!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment