Monday, October 11, 2010

Profitable Rite Aid Run

So I wasn't seeing any great deals this week with the + ups.  Only SCR and when you have little cash on hand that isn't always your best bet for the week.  So after seeing someone else blog about the Nyquil deal with the $1.50 + up back and using the  Sinex $4 off coupon on it I decided to give it a try!  I have 11 of the $4 off Sinex products!!  I got to my Rite Aid and they didn't have the Sinex pills just the nose spray and that wasn't on sale for $4.99.  So I asked the cashier to do a test on the DayQuil to see if the Sinex coupon would work on those since they are made by the same manufacturer and IT DID!!  So here is my Rite Aid trip this morning! 


I had $24 in + ups but you can do this deal too for under $3 OOP if you don't have any!! 

Transaction #1

2 DayQuil tablets - sale $4.99 each = $9.98
2 NyQuil tablets - sale $4.99 each = $9.98
1 Crest Pro Health toothpaste - sale - $2.49

total - $22.45

coupons used -

$4 off $20
4 - $4 off Sinex product
$1 off Crest pro health
$1 + up  (if you don't have this just add $1 to your total OOP)

Total due - $0.45 + $1.01 tax = $1.46   ($2.46 if no + ups available)

used $1 + up
earned $7 + up

saved $33.30



Transaction #2 (I could have done it in the first .... it was an after thought.  The kids are off school today and I decided to get them some free candy!!)

1 bag of Hersheys & 1 bag of Reeses PB cups - sale - 2/$4

used $4 in + ups (can use from previous transaction)

total due - $0 + $0.28 tax = $0.28 OOP

earned $1 + up
used $4 + up

saved $7.98


So I saved $41.28 and made $3 in + ups!!  Rite Aid paid me $1.26 to take all this out of their store today!! (if you didn't have any + ups to start out with you will make $4 in + ups!)

No comments:

Post a Comment