Friday, October 15, 2010

Last Rite Aid trip this week...

ok, I wanted to do another deal today because I printed up some coupons for Playtex ... used $15 +ups today and earned $9 + ups!  I have $15 + ups left to use for next week and I am hoping I can turn that into $30 + ups again!!  :)

Here is my loot ... I spent $1.74 OOP on all of this ... it was all tax ... The tax should have been $1.94 but I somehow had  -$0.20 due which was subtracted from my tax.  I don't think I will ever bring Pooh back to Rite Aid with me again.  I do not know how you moms out there do it!  She was screaming for this stupid $10 piggy bank the entire trip and I couldn't get her to calm down.  I bought the Pepsi and gum to try to calm her down since those were 2 out of the 4 things she was screaming and crying for, but that didn't work...

she is now sound asleep .... guess someone needed a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment