Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I scream, you scream

we all scream for some almost free Rite Aid ice cream!  My son is at home sick and he really wanted mint chocolate chip ice cream.  Well I didn't know what Rite Aid would have in stock.  I knew the Edys was on sale for $2.99 a half gallon with a $1 up reward though!  I also knew I didn't have any Edys coupons in my coupon book, so I pulled out my most recent All You that I haven't gone through yet and thanks to their coupon index I was able to find a $1 off 2 coupon for Edys!!  YES!!

Here's my deal:

2 half gallons Edy's - $5.98

coupons used
$1 off 2 Edy's
$4.50 + ups

total due - $0.48 + $0.42 tax = $0.90 OOP

used $4.50 + ups
earned $2.00 + ups
saved - $10.50




(I can always tell when my pooh gets ahold of my camera ... if you look in the upper left part of the picture you will see a blur... that would be her finger print on the lens... a common occurrence)

No comments:

Post a Comment