Thursday, September 16, 2010

Congratulations!

I want to send out congratulations to 2 winners last night!  Michael Grimm won on America's Got Talent and is from right here, my hometown!!  He is 32 years old and has been performing since he was a teenager.  Started at local bars and parties and has performed at festivities around the country.  I believe he has a few CD's as well, but still virtually an unknown artist.  He won $1,000,000 last night!  Good job!


And congratulations to Whitney Miller from Poplarville MS (about 50 miles from here) for winning Master Chef last night on Fox!  I didn't even know we had a local competing!  I wish I had known!  I don't normally watch tv but would have liked to watch her.  She is 22 years old and this was a national competition!  Very impressive!!  A prize of $250,000 and her own cookbook published!  Congrats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment