Thursday, September 30, 2010

Homecoming parade

Got up, went to Walmart to get a few necessities, took the kids to school, cleaned a house, went to Gulfport to find shoes for Moo for homecoming, came home, took Moo to school to march in the parade, watched the parade, made dinner... 7 pm.  Beat.  My sweet husband wanted me to meet him at the pier after the parade to fish.  I just can not do it.  I have to wake up and redo this all over again tomorrow. 



Agenda tomorrow:  wake up, take the kids to school, clean a house, grocery shop, pick up kids, clean my own house, make dinner, work the concession stand at the football game and then it will be 10 pm.  Saturday morning I have to take Moo to a dance competition in the morning then come home and get her ready for homecoming.  Then I have to go shopping to get Joe's homecoming outfit.  His homecoming is in 2 weeks! 



Pooh is registering for her first soccer team Saturday morning with daddy!!  My baby is growing up.  It makes me a little weepy. 



I think I am going golfing Sunday.  I need a little me time before I start all over next week!  I can not believe September is over.  Where is 2010 going!?!?! 

Thank you Taylor for helping out so much with your brother and sisters while I try to stay on top of things!  I love you so much and am so happy you decided to come home this year and take classes before you leave to Southern Alabama next year!  I couldn't do it without you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment