Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quickie to Rite Aid

I needed laundry detergent BAD!  So I just put together a real quick deal and I don't know what happened but coupons weren't working and had to be entered in manually... it was a mess but in the end I got what I needed. 

Will do a break down later but I did the P&G deal.  Buy $30 and get $10 back.  This was my 3rd time this week and it worked so I am not sure if there is a limit on this deal.  I am thinking of planning another one for Thursday.  I have to make dinner real quick and get to Margaret's last volleyball game...

So real quick here is what I used for the deal today ....  Tide I used a $2 off from a magazine, a $1.50 off and for the Gillette Body wash I used 3 $2 off coupons and for the deodorant I used 3 BOGO body wash free coupon.  .... oh wait that might be why it wasn't working.  The body wash was already free and you cant take $2 off free??  Well she manually entered it and I got it in the end.  oops...

So then I used $7.50 in + ups.
and a $5 off $25 coupon. 

TOTAL due $1.98 + tax.  OOP = $4.15
total saved $47.94


No comments:

Post a Comment